Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Aiphos 101

The questions people will ask me everything after i introduce my self, is " why are your name Aiphos? " or something similar, i don't find the question offensive but i been answering the same question so many time, so to avoid doing so and to introduce my self, here i give you a crash courses on Aiphos 101.
I am Aiphos Hoo, an passionate photographer, a student in field of Mass Communication, a friend to many, and a lover of peace.

Photography has been my poison for more then three years, it might not sound long, but to me, the experience and hardship in these three years has been the most influence time of my life.

I have been studying in the field of Mass Communication for quite some time, and more or less i felt is a bit too long, yet none of them seem like a waste to me, for every moment i learned something new, and the more i learn, the more i fascinate by the secret of human communications.

To me, friends are something in a person life that should be cherish, as we walk down on the path of life, we meet limitless people, but only those who are destine will stay by your side, and thus, making them special and should be cherish.

I believe that all pictures have a massage within, that is the soul of the picture, and only pictures with soul will be able to touch a person soul. In my journey to capture such pictures, i will share with you all my experience, my research, my result, and others things that i come across. 

There you go, a short course on Aiphos, you have a basic understanding on me now, but i assure you this is not all, read on on this blog, get to know me more, and who knows, we might end up become friends and buddy~

*I will copy some articles from my old blog " journey for photography " from time to time. *

One of the reason of the creation of this blog is my Media Technology class. As part of the assignment, us student are to create a blog, so resulted the birth of this blog.

Lets talk about about this class, our lecture Ms Nabila, have years of experience in media field, throughout the class she have shown great knowledge and able to keep her cool when questioned. But there one thing about her that seem really new on my point of view, that is she encourage "dissuasion" in the class "which in student sense, becoming argument after class".  So in the first class, after the introduction and ice breaking stuff, we were to engage in a debate titled " Blogs and Online News, which is better? " I was "LUCKY" enough to become the jury for the debate... wrong choice i guess, i am a pacifist my self, so trow me in middle of argument you get a confuse and unhappy Aiphos. In the end i bill out form judging the debate, and people weren't happy about it, hey, that's what you get for trowing a pacifist in middle of fight.

On the second week, i see student challenging her stand, and she handle it really well, from her, she shown us something, Knowledge is power, but knowledge differ from experience, and from basic understand. Some time, text book is just not enough. In the end of the day, she earn my respect not only as a lecture, and also as a elder in life.

So people, to end this post, i gona say that i take this blog seriously, and even after this assignment i will still continue to update it. Hope you all enjoy the read!~ : )

2 comments:

  1. can use a better pic huh?i looks like a sales guy selling things to the ppl...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot, you look so professional in this pic, is this or your favorite pic~ :p

    ReplyDelete